These are a few of the services that we feel have a sense of urgency:
- Short term emergency boarding.
- Transportation of K9s to and from vet appointments, training, grooming and any destination within reason, due to emergency situations and for those who have struggles that hinder their ability to get out and move around.
- Temporary food assistance for K9s.
- Temporary assistance with flea and tick treatment, heart worm preventatives and vaccinations.
- Provide care packages upon request for basic K9 needs including but not limited to, the following items: Feeding bowls, beds, leashes, collars, training treats and toys, supplements, etc.
- Assist with emergency medical needs for K9s, including grooming needed for health reasons (ears, matted fur, skin conditions).